Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Santiago News 5.27.2015

Dear everyone! 
     I have time to write another letter, yay for typing super fast. i want to express that i love God so much, and His begotten son Jesus Christ. i have felt their love for the people here and felt that love for myself. and i know they love you all so very much. and to follow Christ will bring such great blessings, blessings of being cleaned and entering into a covenant with the Lord through baptism. <i am so happy and grateful i am baptized. makes me so happy. I bear my testimony that I am not here to take anything away from the people, but to give more, hope, love, strength, purpose, and overall happiness in their lives through our message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. And i say this in the name of Jesus Amen.
         Its been humbling to be a district leader, but i love all who i serve, something that helps me is, different is not sin. <helps me be humble and loving to all. One teacher who inspires me very much is hermano vasquez, he is a daily inspiration of what i want to become. Its been tough here, very tough, but i love every minute of it, even on the not so great days. Like they say you know its a good day, if you felt the spirit. Also i dont sleep at the mtc, i sleep with twenty other misisonaries in a house called alcantar. dad like your name. its a swedish house, so inside looks like the sound of music house. its awesome. i feel so blessed to live there with everyone, we are one big family. i am very blessed to be here now. also we are right in the middle of the city, every morning we have to run before the sun comes out. honestly i feel like rocky. hahaha running through the city in sweats and working hard, and being prepared. i love it. i have learned a lot here, i understand why missioanries grow so fast, i feel diferent already. its amazing. the moments where i feel the most like a respent of christ, is when i am serving others, helping others. its been great. some people here dont like us mormons, but i still love with all my heart. they dont make me angry or frustrated, just sad, because they are missing out on so much. I love you so very much. 
                                                     love, 
                                    elder rivera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment