Wednesday, June 17, 2015

6.17.2015 Updates from Santiago

Dear everyone, 
           
I love you all so much! I hope you all had a fantastic week like i have! First this week I really took to heart that in order to come unto Christ I must know Him. I decided to study Christ and His works. I decided to read in the Bible. i read this great chpter in John 15. I realized as a disciple of Christ, i am a branch, while Christ in the ¨"vine."As a missionary, i have the privledge and calling to represent Christ. It helps me act the way i need to. One part of verse really hit me, verses 14 and 15. Christ refers us as friends, "YE ARE MY FRIENDS" These words touched my heart and grew my testimony of His love and that He is the Savior. And in verse 15 He states clearly He doesnt consider us servants, because servants dont know what their master does, they do things blindly. Thats not what Christ wants, that why Christ invites, invites. He wnts us to use our agency to choose Him, because only through that true faith can we grow. 

As a missionary i am here to invite all people to come unto Christ, through His teachings, and through His gospel we can know him and choose Him. Verse 27, "BECAUSE YE HAVE BEEN WITH ME FROM THE BEGINNING" I read this line I immeditely thought about the pre-life. We have been with Christ from the beginning, being on this earth is evidence of that. I cant imagine how it felt when Christ sid those words to His apostles. 
        
I love studying more and more every day, and my testimony has grown in Christ this past week. And i have learned more the missionary and man God wants me to be. This week we had an activity, called noche de hogar. In this activity i had a very short time to write a letter to my future family as if i was an old man and it was my last words to my family. Here it is, i want to share it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment